Real Estate IT
Real Estate IT Support
Real Estate IT
When the real estate industry was hit hard by the recession, in-house IT teams were the first to take the hit when the recession struck. Consequently, agencies found themselves scrambling without sufficient IT support. The short-term solution is the “break/fix” approach. Basically, ignore it until something bad happens and then call in, expensive outside support to patch things up until the next crisis. The problem with this solution is that it is a very expensive and risky way to handle the technology that underpins your business operations.
Increase your revenue stream with high availability
Real estate firms need people who will monitor their systems 24/7, and keep them current with the latest technology so they remain accessible anytime, from anywhere. Proactive solutions will keep systems secure. When you have that kind of peace of mind you can focus on your core business.
24/7 access to MLS listings through your website
- IGTech365 provides website development, hosting and management to keep you running 24/7/365.
Document storage and management
- IGTech365 is a Microsoft Certified Silver Partner providing expert solutions to fit your needs like Office365, Sharepoint, etc.
Remote access to information
- IGTech365 provides cloud offering keeping you in touch with your data through smartphone applications, browser access, and desktop applications.
Software upgrades and regulations
- Often a local board of realtors mandates a new system that needs to be implemented. This means installing new programs or carrying out upgrades to existing ones.
Productivity software setup and management
- IGTech365 helps realtors with Outlook set-up, Office 365, wireless connectivity, mailing list management, hardware support and software integration. MSP technicians are trained individuals who are able to provide all the help related to IT.
Workstation and server monitoring and maintenance
- One way to avoid critical breakdowns and security breaches are 24/7 monitoring. This is the surefire way to avoid and control security breaches, viruses and hacker attacks, but it isn’t something a small firm can do on its own. It requires the presence of 24/7 labor, plus investment in exceptionally sophisticated software and hardware. This sort of investment is not practical for smaller firms.
Request A Free Consult
Suite CRM is a software fork of the popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system SugarCRM, developed and maintained by SalesAgility. It is a free and open source alternative application. It was released on October 21, 2013. SuiteCRM has been downloaded more...
VMware virtualization is delivering on customer strategic priorities. Businesses require agility, innovation, exceptional mobile experiences, and security. VMware solutions modernize data centers, integrate public clouds, empower digital workspaces, and transform...
Email migration services from Gmail – Office 365 & across other services. Stay operational during transition. Exchange admin available. Relax, we got this.