Microsoft Cloud Service Provider Microsoft 365
Moving to the Cloud can be a paradigm shift for most people. That is, it’s unlike anything we have on premise, and it certainly was a shock for the early adopters. As you continue with this course you’ll start thinking about service delivery in a new Cloud oriented way. As we move our business computing needs into the Cloud, you need to decide what it is you want from the Cloud. It could be a website, or an email system, or a data crunching application. The key thing is to think of cloud computing as a service orientated model rather than just a bunch of servers in a data center.
The end product that you get is the service, not the hardware. We saw earlier that your data security requirements may impact on your cloud choices as you need to decide which type of cloud deployment you will go for. This could be public, private, or hybrid. You also need a clear picture of who is providing what service, as this will help you choose the correct cloud service model. For example, do you want Microsoft to provide email services for you via Office 365, or just the infrastructure and you will install exchange server onto it? In the next movie will consider the different cloud service models that are available
Call today to discuss your IT service needs
If you accept that technology is critical to your company and that the management and support of that technology IT as a Service is equally important, then you want to establish a relationship with a Managed Services Provider like IGTech365.
Benefits to Office 365 and Why Should You Move to the Cloud?
- 50GB mailboxes
- Microsoft Exchange
- Send and receive messages up to 25MB in size
- Use your own custom-domain for email addresses
- Always up to date spam and malware protection
- Available on Windows PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry
- Hold scheduled or ad hock online meetings for up to 250 participants
- Screen sharing, audio & video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes
- Partners and customers can fully participate
File Storage & Sharing
- 1 TB of cloud storage with OneDrive for Business
- Store, backup and easily share files, both within and outside your company
- Simultaneously collaborate on documents with multiple authors
- Files are accessible from almost any smartphone or tablet
- Cloud migration made easy
Office 365 Desktop Applications
- Never buy a new version of Microsoft Office again!
- Each user can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs
- Save to the cloud for backup and anywhere access
- Use Office on your smartphone and tablet
Social Networking and Collaboration
- Social network that helps your company stay connected
- Connect with customers and partners
- Make faster, more informed decisions
- 24/7 telephone support with 1 hour response time for critical, service impacting events
- Online answers, how-to resources, and connections with Office 365 customer community
Simplified IT Management
- Focus time on business-critical activities instead of patching and maintaining servers
- Business information lives in globally distributed data centers Continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities
Financially Backed SLA
- Services are available with a financially-backed 99.9% up-time service level agreement
What People Are Saying
IGTech365 has provided instant support for workstations that have gone done. One call and they deployed a tech to our location within 2 hours. Unfortunately, the issue was created by a staffer. They diagnosed and corrected the issue within 30 minutes of arrival. IGTech365 will remain our network and server integration because of unsurpassed service!
Since we outsourced our IT services to IGTech365 getting a response when a computer repair was needed has become so much easier. Thanks to Josh, my essential files and desktop are now backed up to one drive so I will never lose them again, and Mark has been very helpful in blocking some very offensive spam emails. Thanks Guys!
Contact IGTech365 (866.365.7798)
M-F: 8am – 5:30pm