Microsoft Azure Cloud is a public cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft. With Azure, it’s easier than ever to create and globally deploy applications that are compatible on all popular web and portable platforms. Reliable, scalable cloud access lets you respond quickly to your business’s ebb and flow, saving time and money.
Who we serve with Azure
We currently service a nationally recognized physical therapy company with a presence in 48 states. We can implement their success with Azure for your business.
Work done from anywhere
Scale your business quickly
Be always up to date
License what you need
Reduce your operating costs
Work better together—simply
License per user
Why move to the Microsoft Azure Cloud?
Download the free Whitepaper
Smartphones and tablets account for over four-fifths of all computing devices sold today.
As millennial representation increases, so does the expectation of a connected, social workplace.
Make data-driven decisions
IDC predicts buyer behavior analytics will validate 80% of all digital transactions and reduce password requirements by 50%.
What’s happening in the industry?
Small business and Startups
Features and Benefits
- On-demand pricing options available compared to buying and running your own computer systems. Using this model, the small business is able to only pay for the time that a virtual machine is running instead of needing to pre-pay for a server that they may not even be able to fully utilize. With the Microsoft Azure cloud, the virtual machine can be specifically sized and tuned for the work load being used, and when the virtual machine is no longer needed it is simply shut down and no more costs are charged to the small business.
- Speed of Setup
- When a small business orders servers from somewhere like Dell, it can take weeks to months for that machine to arrive at their current location. Once the machine arrives, someone will need to spend some time setting the system up and configuring it for your needs.
- Comparing this to running servers with the Microsoft Azure cloud, at any moment a new machine can be spun up and ready to use within minutes and it can be running pretty much any operating system that you desire, including most variations of Linux and Microsoft Windows. Another benefit is that using a piece of software know as cloud-init, the virtual machine can be instructed to pre-install and configure any software that that small business might need for their operation as it is booting up. No more waiting weeks to months to add capacity. No more purchasing more machines than needed just in case there is extra traffic to the servers than expected.
- The cloud environment provided by Microsoft Azure is specifically designed to have high levels of redundancy. The data centers that Microsoft Azure uses to host their virtual machines and services usually have several availability zones that are nearby geographically but each setup to run on different power sources and networking routes so that a failure in one should theoretically not affect any of the other zones.
- Microsoft as a company spends over a billion dollars annually on security related initiatives. They also employ tens of thousands of security experts worldwide. These security focused employees are always focused on making sure Microsoft Azure is an incredibly secure environment for their cloud based customers.
- There is no way a small business would be able to compete with this amount of security knowledge as well as make sure all of their systems are up to date and continuously patched for every security hole that is discovered on a daily basis. Running the small business workloads in the cloud environment will greatly help with this risk.
- Microsoft currently has fifty three regions spanning the globe. In each region they have two or more availability zones. Azure customers are able to deploy virtual machines in practically all of these regions.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft azure also offers many different types of backup services for all of their virtual machines and other services. The virtual machines that a small business uses can be setup to have daily backups, or less frequent backups if desired, so that the machine can be restored at any point in time if something bad happened to the given machine.
- Microsoft Azure cloud for small business is the virtually unlimited storage capacity that is available. The Microsoft Azure Storage accounts are designed to handle the storage of almost any amount of data. A single file or object stored in the storage account can use up to 5TB of space, and there can be any number of these files stored in the account.
Medium Business to Enterprise
Features & Benefits
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) capabilities
- Azure boasts an enticing combination of IaaS and PaaS services. IaaS enables enterprises to outsource their infrastructure on Azure and pay for what they use and PaaS lets them create their own web apps & solutions without having to buy and maintain the underlying groundwork. Top Microsoft Partners like IGTech365 can work with Enterprises to leverage Azure PaaS & IaaS to build enterprise apps on the Cloud for accelerated business growth.
- Security Offerings
- Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) is an industry leading security process on which Azure has been designed. It comprises security at its core and private data & services stay safe and secure on Azure Cloud. Azure is the first to embrace the new international standard for Cloud privacy, ISO 27018. Thus, Microsoft guarantees the best in terms of safety for all operations and data on the Azure Cloud.
- Scalability and Ductility
- Applications that run easily, unaffectedly and scale from 1 to 10 million users can be created without any additional coding by using Azure. Azure Storage provides ductile, safe, secure and performance-efficient storage services in cloud. It becomes simpler to change settings and use more processors for the application to use.
- Unmatched Hybrid Capabilities
- Azure has hybrid capabilities that makes it unique. Azure facilitates easy mobility and a reliable consistent platform between on-premise and public Cloud. Azure provides a broader range of hybrid connections including virtual private networks (VPNs), caches, content delivery networks (CDNs), and ExpressRoute connections to improve usability and performance.
- Integrated Environment with Other Microsoft Tools
- Organizations dependent on Microsoft tools like Office 365, Outlook and SharePoint invests in a cloud platform that impeccably integrates with Microsoft products. Use of Azure simplifies operations by using the same virtual on-premise machines like Windows and Linux.
- Analytics and Intelligence capabilities
- Azure facilitates SQL and NoSQL data services and built-in support for digging deeper into data and uncovering key insights for improving business processes and decision making. Azure is the only cloud platform that offers Blockchain as a Service (BaaS), Machine Learning, Bots, and Cognitive APIs capabilities.
- Easy learning curve
- Familiar tools such as Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and programming languages like Visual Basic, C++, C#, etc., are used to develop cloud native applications, it is thus easy for consultants to develop cloud based enterprise applications.
- Cost Efficient Platform
- Microsoft’s pay-as-you-go model allows you to pay for what you use to build or expand resources using Azure services. This cuts down the IT administration costs to a minimum as infrastructure is taken care by Microsoft on Azure. It connects datacenters to the cloud effortlessly and supports 42 regions like no other cloud provider.
- Amalgamated applications can be developed for on-premises applications such as cloud database with Azure. Azure aids Internet protocols and open standards such as XML, SOAP, REST and HTTP. A software development kit for Java, PHP, and Ruby is available for applications written in those languages and Azure tools for Eclipse.
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Azure offers secure IAM capabilities with Azure Active Directory service to enable right users to access the right information. With Azure, Enterprises can adopt mature IAM capabilities to reduce identity management costs and become more agile, thus supporting innovative business initiatives.
Where do I start?
Connect with your customers wherever they are with Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS). Create tailored experiences based on your customers’ interests and behavior. Reduce your time to market with cloud services, tools, and DevOps designed for delivering mobile solutions
No matter what you sell, you need secure and scalable e-commerce solutions that meet the demands of both your customers and business. Engage customers through customized products and offers, process transactions quickly and securely, and focus on fulfillment and customer service.
Deliver better experiences and make better decisions by analyzing massive amounts of data in real time. Get the insight you need to deliver intelligent actions that improve customer engagement, increase revenue, and lower costs.
Transform your company’s data to support informed decision making. Gain deeper insight into your data to stay up to date and spot trends as they happen. With modern business intelligence (BI) solutions and tools, your entire organization can understand and quickly act on data.
Download the free Whitepaper
Imagine the possibilities with Azure.
Do epic stuff with your Data and Azure
Get Office today—choose the option that's right for you
For home > For business > For education >
What People Are Saying
Contact IGTech365 (866.365.7798)
M-F: 8am – 5:30pm