Donate your old Laptops, Desktops, Monitors and Tablets
Computer Recycling Program Details
If you are looking to for a computer recycling solution, donate your computer and help someone at the same time. We are leveraging our IT skills to give computers and technology to people in need around Tampa Bay. Your recycled computer will be wiped clean to remove personal data, a new operating system installed and system settings enabled. The refurbished computer will then be given to an individual or organization in Tampa Bay that cannot afford a computer. The computers are setup to provide a simple means to connect to an existing internet connection or use the Open Office application.
Computer Training – Tampa Bay
For groups that have several workstations, IGTech365 will donate training time to help users with the basic operation of a computer and how to use a word processor application to construct a simple resume.
If your device does not meet this criteria we will still take it. See Below for further details.
Technology We Cannot Accept
- Printers of any type
- RCT monitors – old, thick monitors
- Consumables such as toner or liquids
- Any hazardous materials
- General Requirements
- Technology less than 7 years old
- Windows 7 operating system, or newer with a valid product code, if available
- Powers on – works
- No consumables or hazardous materials – toner, liquids, etc.
- Screen illuminates
- Keyboard and mouse operable
- AC Adapter Included
- Reasonable condition
- Mouse, keyboard and cables appreciated
- LCD type (less than 6″ thick)
- Screen has no cracks & touch working
- Windows, Mac, and Android
- No CRT monitors – really old monitors over 6″ thick
- Cell phones
- Smartphones – even if not working
- To be recycled only
Drop Off Locations
2604 Cypress Ridge Blvd, Suite 101
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
Wesley Chapel Chamber of Commerce
6013 Wesley Grove Blvd,
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
3609 N 15th St.
Tampa, FL 33605
Computer Refurbishing Process
- Test all hardware to determine viable candidates. Recycle failed devices with eCycle
- Wipe stored data on drives
- Install a new operating system or reinstall current OS if product key is provided(Windows 7 and newer)
- Install Web Browser
- Install Productivity Software (Depending on Operating System). Open Office or Office Suite trial
- Distribute to local charities, non-profits, and individuals in need.
- Provide basic computer training quarterly.